Reef Tropical Pool & Landscape is looking to hire an experienced Production Coordinator to join our Pool Construction team!
Our new team member should have experience in construction administration, general construction knowledge, and general business management skills that will support the pool construction team in successfully completing pool construction projects. This position functions within our Operations Department and will work with the Director of Project Management, Construction Sales Team, and the Operations Analyst to successfully achieve his/her objectives.
The basic functions for the Production Coordinator, include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting and assisting Project Managers with project coordination and project controls
- Cost tracking, to include but not limited to: budgets, billable hours, and on-site personnel
- Gather information for Project Manager(s) to analyze and bill for change orders
- Assist with the submission and processing of check requests for change orders, as necessary
- Act as the primary liaison between project and corporate management to ensure all accounting-related activities support the construction schedule, cost report formats, and client requirements
- Assist with permit and permit revision coordination
- Generating weekly reports on project status
- Assisting and completing applications for payment verification
- Perform any additional duties as directed by Project Manager(s)
- Act as the OSHA Liaison in reporting field injuries to OSHA
- Receive mail/packages and distribute accordingly
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Working towards a degree in construction management or related field, preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience within the pool construction and/or general construction industry
- Experience in project analysis and construction related performance analytics
- General and working knowledge of the permitting process
- AIA Billing experience (G702 and G703)
- Advanced skills in QuickBooks
- Advances skills Microsoft Office, Excel (creating pivot tables, knowledge of formulas, etc.)
- Working experience in job costing and construction budgeting
- Clean driving record
- Able to pass a background check
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Capable of following direction carefully
- Work well individually and in a team environment
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams
- Superior communication and organization development skills
- Lift, move, and otherwise maneuver physical objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms
- Frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; stand, walk, climb or balance; occasionally sit
Compensation & Benefits:
This position is an hourly position, starting at $20/hour and negotiable depending on varying experience and education. This position will average 40 hours of work per week, and eligible for overtime with manager’s approval.
You will be paid (bi-weekly) every other week. You will be eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits after the 90-day evaluation period. You will be eligible for 401k with direct match for the first 3.00% and a fifty percent match for the next 2.00% per company policy after a year of employment. You are entitled to a week of paid vacation after one year of service, and two weeks paid vacation after five years of service.
Founded in 1998, Reef Tropical has 90 employees and has its main office inside the Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo, FL. Reef Tropical services customers from Key West through Ft. Lauderdale. As a family-owned business, we pride ourselves in creating a strong sense of community, and
More information can be found at www.reeftropical.com.