Reef Tropical Pool & Landscape is looking for a Pool Mechanic to troubleshoot, repair, and service all phases of pool and spa equipment.
You must have pool experience. The pools that will need tending are for high end residential and commercial customers. Therefore, we need people who are smart, honest, and hardworking.
- Leak diagnosis and repair experience
- A/C Experience
- Fixing and installing pool pumps/filters/heaters/chemical feeders
- Need to understand automation and water chemistry
- Should own a personal set of tools (we also provide tools) and be handy
- Know how to operate an Iphone or PDA
- Working driver’s license
- Able to pass a background check
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Capable of following direction carefully
- Work well individually and in a team environment
- Must have transportation to and from work
- Willing to travel into the Keys or South Miami
- Lift, move, and otherwise maneuver physical objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms
- Frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; stand, walk, climb or balance; occasionally sit
Compensation & Benefits:
This position is an hourly position with an average of 40 hours of work per week, and eligible for overtime with manager’s approval. Pay will depend on the level of experience. You will be paid (bi-weekly) every other week.
You will be eligible for 401k with direct match for the first 3.00% and a fifty percent match for the next 2.00% per company policy after a year of employment. You are entitled to a week of paid vacation per year and two weeks after five years.
Reef Tropical has 90 employees and is located in Key Largo, FL but operates from Key West to Ft. Lauderdale. There is an excellent office staff and the ownership is supportive, understanding, and fair. More information can be found at www.reeftropical.com.