Reef Tropical Pool & Landscape is looking for an experienced Pool Construction Professional.
Reef Tropical Pool & Landscape currently has pool construction projects throughout Miami-Dade and Monroe counties with focus on Pools, Spas, and water features. Our work involves working with General Contractor’s, home owners, and commercial projects.
The Pool Construction Professional is responsible for assisting the Director of Project Management in the planning, management, project completion, client satisfaction and financial outcome of assigned construction projects. The ideal candidate will be required to coordinating all contractual requirements, design drawings, and project specifications.
- Working toward a degree in construction management or related field with a minimum of 2 years of work experience within the pool/construction industry.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities in a dynamic fast pace environment.
- Experiences with Form & Frame, steel, and concrete placement preferred
- Plumbing and equipment knowledge preferred, but willing to train
- Superior communication and organization development skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams.
- Understand and interpret plans, drawings
Preferred Professional Experience & Certifications:
- OSHA Certification
- Project Scheduling Experience
- Document Control Experience
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have clean driving record
- Able to pass a background check
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Capable of following direction carefully
- Work well individually and in a team environment
- Must have transportation to and from work
- Willing to travel into the Keys or South Miami
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ipad, Iphone and computer savvy
- Bilingual (English/Spanish), preferred but not required
- Lift, move, and otherwise maneuver physical objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms
- Frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; stand, walk, climb or balance; occasionally sit
Compensation & Benefits:
This position may be hourly or salary depending on work experience, level of expertise, and budget. You will be eligible for 401k with direct match for the first 3.00% and a fifty percent match for the next 2.00% per company policy after a year of employment. You are entitled to a week of paid vacation per year and two weeks after five years. You can take approved unpaid vacation.
Company Information: Reef Tropical has 90 employees and is located in Key Largo, FL but operates from Key West to Ft. Lauderdale. There is an excellent office staff and the ownership is supportive, understanding, and fair. More information can be found at www.reeftropical.com