Reef Tropical Pool & Landscape is now hiring for Landscape and Grounds Maintenance Crew Members to join our team!
Our new team member should have experience in landscaping or grounds maintenance and the ability to perform hard general labor. Know how to operate maintenance equipment and have some knowledge of South Florida landscaping and maintenance. You will be a part of a team that is responsible for landscape maintenance, tree works or landscape work.
Things that we are looking for:
- Customer Service oriented
- Hard working and showing up every day and on time.
- Ability to inspect work along with the ability to be efficient with time
- Knowledge of South Florida plants and yard maintenance experience
- Speak English, but not required
Things you need to have:
- Working driver’s license
- Able to pass a background check
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Capable of following direction carefully
- Work well individually and in a team environment
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Lift, move, and otherwise maneuver physical objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms
- Frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; stand, walk, climb or balance; occasionally sit
Compensation & Benefits:
This position is an hourly position with an average of 40 hours of work per week, and eligible for overtime with manager’s approval. Pay will depend on the level of experience. You will be paid (bi-weekly) every other week. You will be eligible for 401k with direct match for the first 3.00% and a fifty percent match for the next 2.00% per company policy after a year of employment. You are entitled to a week of paid vacation per year and two weeks after five years.
Reef Tropical has 90 employees and is located in Key Largo, FL but operates from Key West to Ft. Lauderdale. There is an excellent office staff and the ownership is supportive, understanding, and fair. More information can be found at www.reeftropical.com.